Are you a Cash, Holmes, Kash, MacCamish, MacCash, MacCavish, MacComb, MacCombie, MacComich, MacComish, MaComie, Macomie, MacCosh, MacLaws, MacElhose, MacLehose, MacTavish, McTavish, Mactavish, Mactavis, M’Tavish, MacTeague, Stephens, Stephenson, Stevens, Stevenson, Tavish, Tawesson, Teague, Thom, Thomas, Thomason, Thomasson, Thompson, Thomson, Tod, Todd or Tomey and interested in becoming a supporting member of Clan MacTavish? We welcome you with open arms!
Support Clan MacTavish
Supporting membership fees assist the clan organization in its mission to provide cultural, educational, and fellowship opportunities relevant to our collective Scottish heritage. These are vital functions of the Clan that we take very seriously. We work diligently to expand our presence at Scottish events, grow worldwide membership, publish one of the best clan newsletters, upgrade the online store, get our Chief out to meet members, and continue development of one of the best clan websites.
- A beautiful full colour online Quarterly Newsletter, the Non Oblitus, filled with information and history about the Clan, things Scottish, and other items of interest.
- A genealogical record of your family lineage added to the Clan MacTavish section of the Ellen Payne Odom Genealogy Library located in Moultrie, Georgia; an official repository for many Clan Genealogies in North America.
- Recommendations and referrals to approved Clan MacTavish third-party vendors.
- Official participation as a Clan Member at Celtic/Scottish Games and Events where the Clan has representation.
- A Membership Certificate signed by the Chief indicating your status as an official member of Clan MacTavish, plus a wallet membership card with your Clan ID number.
- A membership booklet loaded with useful information on the Clan.
- Charitable contribution deduction on your annual income taxes.
Interested in Becoming a Supporting Member of Clan MacTavish?
- Apply By Mail: Please CLICK HERE to Download Our Membership Application & Instructions PDF File
- Apply Electronically: Please fill out our online form below to send your application to the Clan Treasurer who will be in contact with you shortly. Please either mail your dues to the Clan Treasurer at the below address (either checks or money order are accepted).
- Clan MacTavish
23 Garland Road
Lancaster, NH 03584
- Clan MacTavish
- Or you can submit your dues with PayPal, via the corresponding link on the Thank You page after completing your application below.
- Membership packet and communications will be sent out upon receipt of application and dues.
Clan MacTavish Online Supporting Membership Application
For inquiries about your application submission, please email our Clan Treasurer.