www.clanmactavish.org Forum Index

Question about foods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.clanmactavish.org Forum Index » MacTavish's Kitchen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosesylace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Question about foods Reply with quote

I noticed that on one of the festival sites I was investigating, that one of the workshops was on how to make simple Scottish foods. I would probably classify Scotch eggs in this category. If someone is talented in this area, it would be a good workshop to present and the clan could get some publicity. I'd appreciate some simple Scotch recipes that would be useful at workshops like that! And, possibly what should participants be charged. Anyone attend any of these type of workshops at festivals and can give us some tips?

@<--------<--

Region 6 Commissioner
Joan E. Zaher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Question About Foods Reply with quote

Hi there!

Have we found another "cook" in the house?

If you will look back through some of the old pages under MacTavish's kitchen you will find some wonderful old recipes that were sent to me by Jim (Atholl Highlanders). There is also a variety of other "favorite" recipes posted by several members. You might also check some of your back issues of Non Oblitus. I present the MacTavish's Kitchen column and you will find recipes in each issue.

Check it out. Good luck.

Regarding the competitions: I love to cook, but am not really into competitions. In my own environment, I can "cook up a storm" but not so sure I could do that in unfamiliar surroundings. However, it would be great if some of our other members would try something like that.

In kinship
Joanie

Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Joan(n)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.clanmactavish.org Forum Index » MacTavish's Kitchen All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: