www.clanmactavish.org Forum Index

Dead topic?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.clanmactavish.org Forum Index » MacTavish's Kitchen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobertMacTamhais

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Dead topic????? Reply with quote

I see there have not been any posts on this topic for several months. Come On People!!!!! Do not let this folder DIE!!!! We (most of us) still would like to see new foods, and try them ourselves.

Joan E. Zaher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: DEAD TOPIC Reply with quote

Hi Robert

For some unknown reason, our clansmen have not been participating in this portion of the forum. I am wondering if we should have left this folder in the Boar's Head area. It may have attracted more attention there.

However, the topic is not dead. I am working hard on the cookbook. It is a project that takes a considerable length of time and thought, if it is to be done right. Hopefully, it will be a book that everyone will be proud of. I feel confident, that the project will be finished and published in time for the games season Spring of 2008.

In reply to your question, "Dead Topic?" I realize that many of our members work. However, it is a mystery to me, when we have a web page and this forum, why more of our members do not take advantage of it and post. Not all clans have the conveniences that are provided to us. We are most fortunate.

In kinship,

Joan

Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Joan(n)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.clanmactavish.org Forum Index » MacTavish's Kitchen All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: