www.clanmactavish.org Forum Index

Recipes and Letters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.clanmactavish.org Forum Index » MacTavish's Kitchen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobertMacTamhais

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Recipes and Letters. Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

Joan and I are really trying to "get this show on the road" I have already worked out a few designs and submitted them to her. However, we can not do anything until we start getting letters of permission to print your work. I am asking everyone that is willing to submit your work for printing, to please send either Joan or myself these letters it can be very simple basicly all it needs to say is this is my name this is my recipe and I give MacTavish's Kitchen my permission to reproduce my original work. Then sign it. We really need this on hard copy so contact joan or myself (by email or phone) for our address' to send it too. BTW my spelling is horrid so be advised I will be using spell check on everything before it is printed LOL

Robert MacTamhais

RobertMacTamhais

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: hummm Reply with quote

Please do not send me the letters of permission to use your recipes in the MacTavish's Kitchen cook book. Contact Joan or Donnely. I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.

Rev. Robert MacTamhais

Last edited by RobertMacTamhais on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
tomepa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert,

It seems there has been a miscommunication.

In the first correspondance with Joan I clearly stated that CMI would hold the copyright, have final approval and arrange the printing of the cookbook. Here is the original sentence. "We (CMI) would have the right of final approval, will print the book as a loose-leaf spiral bound, and hold the copyright in the name of Clan MacTavish International."

There is a project in the future. The project has not been approved so I could not ask you to head it up until that happened. I had intended to do so when I knew there was something to offer.

If you would like to talk about this project please email me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.clanmactavish.org Forum Index » MacTavish's Kitchen All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: